Dr. Ze Zhang received his undergraduate education in China, where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Physics from Henan University. He then assumed an assistant professor positionin the Physics Department for one yearbefore he went to the United States for graduation study. He received a Doctor of Philosophy in Physics from University Missouri-Columbia. He engaged in postdoctoral research at North Carolina State University, studying condensed matter physics. Healso holds a Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering from North Carolina State University.
Dr. Ze Zhang has a wide range of interests in both research and teaching. He is currently an associate professor at Coker College, teaching physics and computer science.
- Call for Papers
- Submit Your Paper
- Publish in Your Native Language
- Subscribe the Journal
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact the Executive Editor
- Recommend this Journal to Librarian
- View the Current Issue
- View the Previous Issues
- Recommend this Journal to Friends
- Recommend a Special Issue
- Comment on the Journal
- Publish the Conference Proceedings